Foxtail Sound Recording Studio
- Commercial Release
- Distribution on iTunes and CDBaby
- Personal, Band, and Song Demos
- Auditions for School and Employment
- Do your tracks here with the good microphones, preamps
and processing, then take them home to mix yourself...
- ...or bring your home-recorded tracks here for
sweetening, mixing, and/or mastering!
- Build your Electronic Press Kit for Sonicbids and sign up
registration of your original work
- Spoken Word and Poetry
- Portfolios and Resumes
- Recitals and School Projects
- Ringtones! We have lots of Sound Effects!
- Remote recording of your tracks for projects around the
- Media Transfer (e.g., you have a tape reel, cassette, or
DAT and you want a CD)
- Voice-mail and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Systems
We can take your project
from start to finish...
- Audio Files in any format (aiff, wav, vox, mp3, ogg
- DAT, MiniDISC
- 5.1 Surround Sound for mastering
- Soundtrack for Video
...or anywhere in between
- Tracking and Overdubbing
- Fixing problems with tracks, such as pitch,
timing, tempo, noise, clipping, and so forth
- Postproduction for Film and Video
We provide a
reasonably-priced technical paradise with the resources to
support a very broad range of imagination.
Engineering and Production services, Studio Talent, and
Technical Assistance are available, and our Graphics Department
can make a nice package for your product! Contact Foxtail Sales for
arrangements? We can create vocal, string, horn,
percussion, whatever parts or whole arrangements you may need to
spice up your work. Here'a a four-voice a capella arrangement you
can download to take a
look for yourself!
Some insight into the Recording
Environment. We have a nicely-tuned room that's
designed for clarity. Here we use mostly analog techniques
while taking advantage of the digital medium's faithfulness and
stability. For instance, we monitor everything completely
outside the digital domain, so (unlike many other modern studios)
you never experience
tiny delays or echoes that can alter your approach. Our
skill, care, and love of the craft comes from 40 years of
experience recording under all conditions. And since we do
all our repair, maintenance, and calibration in-house (remember
when studio engineers were actually engineers?), you can be assured of a smooth
session without downtime!
is a selection of Satisfied Customers.
Take a break! Here are the views out the
front and back.
*Once long ago, and still retaining that
vibe; nowadays we offer unlimited tracks with 24 recording
Copyright 2002-2012 Foxtail Sound. All rights reserved.